PERFORMANCE PROFILE :
A top quality multipurpose fluid with new concepts of friction modification, designed with highly refined base stocks and specially selected complete additive system. Surpassing the stringent requirements of :
- General Motors DEXRON III
- ZF TE-ML 09/11/14
- Ford Mercon
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Allison C-4
- Mercedes Benz Sheet 236.1
- Expressly recommended for automatic and semi automatic transmissions used in passenger cars and commercial vehicles, operating under severe, most varied-service conditions. Others uses include:
- Power Shift transmission in off-highway construction, agriculture and mining equipments.
- Automotive, industrial, mobile and marine hydraulic systems.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS:
Excellent cold weather performance. . Low viscosity ensures outstanding power transfer and heat transfer efficiency in torque converter
- Exceptional resistance to foaming, rust and corrosion.
- Excellent high temperature cleanliness and stability.
- Improved oxidation stability.
- Highly effective control over wear to protect the gear teeth and bearing.
- Absolute neutrality in respect of elastomers and non-ferrous metals.
- Improved retention of frictional properties to perform smooth and trouble-free clutch and brake operations.
|Sp. Gravity @ 15°C||0.889|
|Viscosity (W) 40°C, cSt||33.40|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||6.70|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||224|
|Pour Point, °C||-25|
|Brookfield viscosity (cp) @ -40°C||Max 20000|
|Foam seq. I/II/III, ml||0/0/0|
|Clutch Friction Test||Pass|