PERFORMANCE PROFILE :
A supreme quality oil with high degree of extreme pressure protection, designed with highly refined base stocks and additive package based on Sulfur-Phosphorus gear chemistry. Exceeds the requirements of:
- API GL-4
- DB 235
- U.S. Mil-L-2105D
Expressly recommended for drive axles, steering boxes, overdrives, final drives, conventional differentials and manual transmissions used in heavy duty automotive vehicles and off-the-road equipment’s, using spiral bevel and hypoid gears, operating under critical conditions of high unit pressure and high relative sliding velocities at elevated temperatures.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS:
- Perfect load carrying ability in all operating conditions.
- Low pour point ensures good fluidity in cold climates.
Outstanding demulsibility power, thermal and oxidation stability.
- Exceptional protection against foaming, rust and corrosion.
- Excellent compatibility with all seals to control the leakage.
- Carefully tailored frictional characteristics to promote smooth synchronization and good shift quality.
- Outstanding resistance to gear distress under high-speed, shock-load, high-speed, low-torque and low-speed, high-torque conditions.
- Non-corrosive to Steel, Copper or other metals and alloys and keep the parts in first-class condition.
|Sp. Gravity @ 15°C||0.889|
|Viscosity @ 40 °C, cSt||158|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||15.5|
|Flash Point, COC, °C||180|
|Pour Point, °C||-26|